A full list of categories is shown below. Simply click the category you wish to enter and complete the online form.
The Red Rose Awards are free to enter and you may enter a maximum of four categories. For the Red Rose Awards rules, please click here.
For FAQs and further information, please refer to the links on the left of this page.
- Construction Business AwardOpen to construction and building companies
- Corporate Social Responsibility AwardRecognising businesses with a CSR agenda which could include: reducing their carbon footprint, raising money for charity, ensuring a healthy working environment through staff welfare and education, and/or developing their local community
- Creative Agency AwardOpen to agencies with in-house creative functions which generate assets and collateral for clients. Eligible businesses include those in graphic design, PR, marketing, advertising, video and photography
- Customer Service AwardOpen to private and public sector organisations which can demonstrate excellence in customer service
- Digital Agency AwardOpen to agencies that provide digital services for their clients. Eligible businesses include software developers and coders, those who provide digital marketing channels, social marketing, SEO operations and digital sales platforms
- Employer of the Year AwardOpen to public and private sector organisations that can demonstrate support and development of their workforce including commitment to skills, flexible working, team building and/or sharing successes
- Engineering Business AwardOpen to engineering businesses which design and/or manufacture parts and products for sectors such as aerospace, automotive, construction, technology and rail
- Family Business AwardOpen to businesses where majority control remains within a family structure, and where more than one generation contributes to the success of the business
- Financial Business AwardOpen to accountancy businesses, IFAs, banks, building societies, stock brokers, funding bodies, corporate recovery businesses plus those that provide investment management and corporate advisory services
- Growing Business AwardOpen to businesses that can demonstrate 20% + growth in their latest financial year
- Health and Care Business AwardOpen to private and public sector organisations in the health and care sectors including dentists, GPs, pharmacies and opticians, domiciliary and residential care, hospitals and physiotherapists
- Innovative Business AwardOpen to businesses that can demonstrate an innovative or inventive approach to people, products or processes which has contributed to the success of the business
- International Achievement AwardOpen to businesses that are trading internationally and promoting the Lancashire message to the world by flying the red rose flag in overseas territories
- Legal Business AwardOpen to legal practices and advisors including solicitors and barristers
- Manufacturing Business AwardOpen to businesses in all sectors of manufacturing including food, plastics, chemicals, furniture, clothing, textiles, niche products and other sectors
- New Business AwardOpen to businesses that began trading after October 31, 2013
- Not-for-profit Business AwardOpen to public and private sector organisations that can demonstrate support and development of their workforce including commitment to skills, flexible working, team building and/or sharing successes
- Online Business AwardOpen to businesses which trade online as either a standalone business or as part of an established bricks and mortar brand
- Property Business AwardOpen to companies servicing the property sector including estate agents, surveyors, letting agents, developers, architects, building supplies and maintenance operations
- Retail Business AwardOpen to retailers and shopping destinations
- Skills and Training Business AwardOpen to organisations and businesses which work with employers and employees to develop skills including colleges, universities, training providers, coaches and mentors
- Tourism and Leisure Business AwardOpen to businesses within the tourism, leisure, sports, hospitality, dining, accommodation and entertainment markets
- Small Business AwardOpen to businesses with up to 20 employees
- Medium Business AwardOpen to businesses with between 21 and 99 employees
- Large Business AwardOpen to businesses with 100 or more employees
- The Lancashire Business View Award – not open for entriesThis award is not judged by our panels but independently selected by the Lancashire Business View team. The winner is announced on the night and could be any one of the finalists in the room!